Eastern Maine Board 111 of Approved Basketball Official
WHATS HAPPENING AND LATEST NEWS
The proposed change will be effective January 1, 2025 for the 2025-2026 season.
Fall Conference & Fall Business Meeting Sunday, November 19th at 9:00 am at Hampden Academy. TJ’s presentation followed by two clinics.
The Fall Business Meeting will be directly following the clinics.
Dues agreement & physical form for 2023-2024 are due.
Passed March 11, 2023
All Board #111 members must have an up to date Criminal History Records Check certificate on file with the Board Secretary in order to receive assignments. Please email the Secretary if you have any questions.
- October 1st – Meeting for all new officials (less than 3 yrs)
5:30pm at Hampden Academy
- November 19th – Fall Conference & Business Meeting
9:00am at Hampden Academy
- Athletic Director Contact List
- Technical Foul Report Form
- Jim DiFrederico Award Winners
- Ratings Form
- Rule Changes 2023-4
- Assignment Policies
- Is your Membership Information Up-to-Date? Change of Address form
- Background Check Policy
- IAABO 111 Fingerprint Process
- Fingerprint Application (Dept. of Ed.)
- Obtaining CHRC Approval
- Dues Agreement and Physical Fitness Form 2023-24
- MPA Contract 2022-2025
- Fee Schedule (Approved 2022)
- Insurance Policy Benefits
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
International Association Approved Basketball Officials, Inc.
Click here >
Please feel free to email any questions or concerns that might arise during the season to Bill Brooks.
IAABO Board #111 OFFICERS
Territory – Hancock, Knox, Penobscot, Piscataquis and Waldo Counties
Bill Brooks (2024)
Brian Clark (2022-2024)
Nick Raymond (2024)
Chad Graffam (2024)
David Ames (2026)
John A. Doe (2024)
PO Box 341
East Millinocket, ME 04430
Home: 746-3784 Cell: 461-3784
Wayne Prescott (2024)
Fred Berry (2024)
COORDINATOR OF BASKETBALL OFFICIALS