Eastern Maine Board 111 of Approved Basketball Official
WHATS HAPPENING AND LATEST NEWS
Fall Conference & Fall Business Meeting Sunday, November 19th at 9:00 am at Hampden Academy.
There will be a meeting for all new officials and officials with less than three years as an IAABO Official. This will be an in person meeting on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 5:30 pm at Hampden Academy.Please direct any questions to Wayne Prescott, Interpreter or John Doe, Board Secretary.
Passed March 11, 2023
Dues for 2023-2024 were due on January 8, 2023. Active dues are $105.00 and Inactive dues are $50.00. Please contact Secretary – John A. Doe for current amount due.
“Blow the Whistle on Cancer Week” was January 23-28, 2023. The Cancer funds for 2021-2022 were donated to Sarah’s House. The amount was $515.00.
All Board #111 members must have an up to date Criminal History Records Check certificate on file with the Board Secretary in order to receive assignments. Please email the Secretary if you have any questions.
- October 1st – Meeting for all new officials (less than 3 yrs)
5:30pm at Hampden Academy
- November 19th – Fall Conference & Business Meeting
9:00am at Hampden Academy
- Athletic Director Contact List
- Technical Foul Report Form
- Jim DiFrederico Award Winners
- Ratings Form
- Rule Changes 2023-4
- Assignment Policies
- Is your Membership Information Up-to-Date? Change of Address form
- Background Check Policy
- IAABO 111 Fingerprint Process
- Fingerprint Application (Dept. of Ed.)
- Obtaining CHRC Approval
- Dues Agreement and Physical Fitness Form 2023-24
- MPA Contract 2022-2025
- Fee Schedule (Approved 2022)
- Insurance Policy Benefits
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
International Association Approved Basketball Officials, Inc.
Click here >
Please feel free to email any questions or concerns that might arise during the season to Bill Brooks.
IAABO Board #111 OFFICERS
Territory – Hancock, Knox, Penobscot, Piscataquis and Waldo Counties
Bill Brooks (2024)
Brian Clark (2022-2024)
Nick Raymond (2024)
Chad Graffam (2024)
David Ames (2026)
John A. Doe (2024)
PO Box 341
East Millinocket, ME 04430
Home: 746-3784 Cell: 461-3784
Wayne Prescott (2024)
Fred Berry (2024)
COORDINATOR OF BASKETBALL OFFICIALS